Welcome to the Clutch
Today’s update includes some additional adjustments to Nuke, bug fixes, a new weapon case, and a community sticker capsule.
Introducing the Clutch Case, featuring 17 new community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
Community Capsule 2018
We’re also introducing Community Capsule 2018, featuring eight new stickers from four community artists. These capsules are now available as in-game offers.
Release Notes for 15/02/2018
[ CLUTCH CASE AND COMMUNITY CAPSULE 2018 ]
– Introducing the Clutch Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
– Introducing Community Capsule 2018, featuring 8 community-designed stickers.
[ AUDIO ]
– Added “snd_stream” option convar. Enabling this disables using audio cache and instead streams audio off disk.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed occasional crash when dropping Medi-Shots.
– Fixed ammo count not updating when dropping stack-able items like Medi-Shots.
– Updated the following weapon finishes:
— AK-47 | Frontside Misty
— M4A1-S | Chantico’s Fire
[ MAPS ]
– Offset stairs by control room near bombsite B
– Removed some unintended positions on crane in bombsite A
– Fixed some minor bugs