The last Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update brings changes to the interaction between smoke grenades and flames, and lowers the prices of the Revolver and Dual Elites.
The full list of changes in the 9/26/2017 update is available below:
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed rare cases when smoke would not extinguish fire when it bounces between the flames.
– Reduced the height at which smoke grenades that bounce off of walls can extinguish flames.
– Fixed a bug where bullets could sometimes fail to penetrate player arms.
– Reduced price by $100 for both the Revolver (now $600) and Dual Elites (now $400).
[ MISC ]
– Fixed gloves not appearing on certain custom maps that skip default equipment.
– Added an option cl_crosshair_t for a T-shaped crosshair.
– Fixed StatTrak™ music kits not showing StatTrak™ logo in limited time offers.
– Fixed a case where certain cheats could approximate the random seed used on the game server.
– Added a way to acquire a worldwide CS:GO license for accounts running outside of CS:GO Launcher.