Absolute Superiority is a new competition tailored specifically to the clan scene. In this tournament, the best clans will battle for unprecedented rewards. So if your clan is on the lookout for global domination, this may be just the thing. Come see if your skills on the battlefield match your ambitions to claim the top spot. All the matches will be played in standard mode, in 14 vs 14, according to the rules described below.
Important: To allow all the clans to participate, the Global Map will be frozen during the first part of the tournament, from 16 May at 10:00 CEST to 21 May at 10:00 CEST.
The tournament will be played in 3 stages:
- Qualifiers: single elimination through tournament brackets – 160 teams will advance.
- Group Stage: round robin with 10 teams per group. The top 2 teams of each group will advance.
- Playoff Stage: single elimination, from the round of 32 to the finals.
- Monday 16 May: qualifiers
- Tuesday 17 May: qualifiers day 2 (depending on the number of teams)
- Wednesday 18 May: group stage day 1
- Thursday 19 May: group stage day 2
- Friday 20 May: group stage day 3
- Saturday 21 May: playoffs day 1
- Sunday 22 May: playoffs day 2 (Grand Finals)
Group stage rewards:
- 1st place: advancing to the playoffs (round of 32).
- 2nd place: advancing to the playoffs (round of 32).
- 3rd place: 1,200 (up to 24,000)
- 4th place: 600 (up to 12,000)
- 5th place: 150 (up to 3,000)
- 1st place: 50,000 (up to 1,000,000)
- 2nd place: 30,000 (up to 600,000)
- 3rd – 4th place: 17,500 (up to 350,000)
- Quarter finals losers: 10,000 (up to 200,000)
- Round of 16 losers: 5,000 (up to 100,000)
- Round of 32 losers: 2,500 (up to 50,000)
Important: the gold is given per player. The total amount of gold in brackets is for teams of 20.
More news about World of Tanks can be found HERE.