It’s the beginning of May in Europe, yet it does not prevent the ill-advised to claim everywhere that “winter is coming”. For sure the past few months were pretty cold, but let’s be perfectly honest here, we have just the solution to keep your fingers warm: the crazy fuel-consuming 486 series. So saddle on your steel stallions and hit the registration button today… The others better be careful when you roll by.
Click on the tournaments you want to register to:
If you are new to World of Tanks tournaments, no need to worry. You can jump into the action and let your skills do the rest on the battlefield. Fear cuts deeper than swords, but as a matter of fact, few things cut as deep as a 167 millimetre shell right through the hull of an unsuspecting tank. So why not give yourself a chance?
Here are some key details about the competition:
The 486 series consists of three independent tournaments, each played using a different Tier, on a different day. You can register to one, two, or all three tournaments. If you only want to play in the Tier VI tournament for example, it’s entirely up to you!
In the 486 series, all the participating teams will be sorted into groups of 10 teams. It is a round-robin tournament: each team plays against the nine other teams in their group and a ranking is then made in each group.
All these tournaments will be played in 3v3 in Encounter mode. The maps, game days, rewards and details are available on the registration page.
If 1000 teams register to the same cup, the team finishing in 5th place of the Group Stage phaseof this cupwill receive 100.
- If 1,500 teams register to the Tier IV day: 10 Tier IV (Valentine II) tanks will be distributed to random players
- If 1,500 teams register to the Tier VIII day: 10 Tier VIII (AMX CDC) tanks will be distributed to random players
- If 1,500 teams register to the Tier VI day: 10 Tier VI (Skoda T 40) tanks will be distributed to random players
Rules Check List:
- We invite you to check the Tournament Guide for tips on how to join and create teams. If you need a team, or some players, please visit the recruitment thread.
- If you still have a question, you are invited to post it in the special Questions & Answers thread.
- The invites will be sent out by the automatic system shortly before the match. Make sure you understand how this system works before receiving the invite.
- Once you receive an in-game invite, please remember to move your team to the “active” area or you may face a technical defeat!
- Any dispute or rule violation can be reported to the admins on the dedicated forum page.
For more information about World of Tanks news click here.